Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Real Deal.

Breath in...


Breath out.

Alright!  Many of you have already called me out on the photos of my last post.  No, I did not take those.  These are the ones of me.  The two above are me at the bottom of a canyon.  Depth here was 33 Meters/108 ft. below the surface.  This was my first dive that deep and the combination of the pressure you feel on your chest simply breathing and the fact that there is nothing but rock and sand surrounding you was a true test of the mind.  I loved it!!!




2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is so cool, and I am SO jealous! Not sure I could handle that far down though. I am so glad you are able to relax and experience this. LOVE the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! Don't know how I'd feel being that far underwater? Excellent pics!!!

    ReplyDelete